Meet & Greet
Time & Location
About The Event
This is the time of year when fall foliage should be the most colorful in this region. We will have a nice selection of group rides through the mountains of Georgia, Tennessee, and North Carolina on some of the best motorcycling roads in the country. In the evenings, there is a restaurant and bar in the lodge where we can eat, drink, and mingle, and there is usually live entertainment outside on the large, wrap-around deck.
The Copperhead Lodge has a variety of accommodations; deluxe cabins, rooms in the lodge, and bunkrooms for single travelers on a budget, and they are holding them for us until the end of August. The sooner you make your reservations, the better!
Accommodations blocked for the group:
• Queen Lodge rooms – one queen bed, bathroom, small refrigerator, coffee maker, covered motorcycle parking
• Premium Cabins – one bedroom, full kitchen and bath. Private motorcycle garage
• Elite Cabins – one-bedroom, full kitchen and bath. Hot tub and private motorcycle garage
• Two Bedroom Cabins – two king bedrooms, full kitchen, one bath. Hot tub and private motorcycle garage
To make reservations online:
1. Go to www.copperheadlodge.com
2. Click Reservations
3. On the reservations page
- Enter the arrival and departure date
- Enter the number of adults in the room/cabin
- Click Rate Options and enter Promo/Group code SABR
- Click Check Availability
4. A new page opens with various lodging options from rooms to cabins. Choose your desired accommodations and click Book It!
5. Continue through the reservation process until you get a confirmation. Shortly after, you will receive an email to confirm your reservation.
If you are more comfortable making reservations by phone, please call 706-835-7433. If there’s no answer, please leave a message.
For questions please contact Wayne Markman (Sabra Riders, Atlanta) firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing everyone in October!